How Can I Avoid Foreclosure and Save My Credit?
The process of foreclosure can be avoided by utilizing the many benefits you can receive from a “short sale”. We are certified HAFA specialists and received our Short Sale Negotiators Certification to aid our clients. We are experts in negotiating with the banks and we have a high success rate. Most importantly, a short sale will have less of an impact on your credit and less.
- Are you having trouble making your monthly mortgage payments?
- Have you or anyone in your household recently suffered a job loss?
- Are unexpected medical bills making it difficult for you to stay current with your mortgage?
- Has your adjustable interest rate increased, making your payments unmanageable?
- Are you upside down on your home mortgage?
If you answered yes to any of these questions please give us a call for a free consultation.
What Is a Short Sale?
The bank basically accepts an offer on your home which is substantially less than your actual loan amount. The bank agrees to accept this offer as a loss to them, then pays for your agent’s commissions and leaves minimal responsibility and liability in your behalf. Everything we do for you we negotiate with the bank until we come to the terms you are satisfied with.